Storybooks for 3 to 8+ years
Eight storybooks for children 3 to 8+ years. Children will have fun learning new words, sounds, numbers, colours and shapes, as well as important life, social and motor skills.
In these 8 storybooks, follow Ollie Octopus and his friends through exciting adventures to discover:
- Fun with Colours and Shapes: different colours and shapes in the world around us by expanding on different colours, introducing 3D shapes and teaching children how to match, sort and compare shapes.
- Healthy Habits: healthy habits by introducing children to eating healthy foods, developing beneficial routines and keeping safe.
- Our Natural World: the natural world by introducing children to the beauty of nature (e.g. our ecosystem, polar regions, the solar system) and encouraging an appreciation of the world around us.
- Fun with Numbers, Patterns and Opposites: numbers, patterns and opposites by combining concepts of number and pattern, as well as introducing children to opposites.
- Playing, Exploring and Discovering: play, explore and discover the world by introducing children to the oceanic world. Through play and imagination, their knowledge of shapes, colours and numbers will be reinforced.
- Life Skills, Values and Thinking: learn about important life skills, values and thinking. Introducing children to relationships, respect, manners, discipline and having good routines.
- Expression through Creative Arts: encourage communication through art and craft, dance, movement and music, storytelling and drama. Exploring the many ways children can use their creativity and imagination.
- School Ready: explore Mandy and Andy’s learning journey. Including concepts and universal themes found throughout all the storybooks, the fun visuals will demonstrate the many ways children can learn. This storybook can benefit children getting ready for, and attending the early years of school.
Suitable for children aged 3 to 8+ years.