Storybooks for 0 to 3+ years
Eight storybooks for children 0 to 3+ years. Children will have fun learning new words, sounds, numbers, colours and shapes, as well as important life, social and motor skills.
In these 8 storybooks, follow Ollie Octopus and his friends through exciting adventures to discover:
- Colours Alive: concepts of colours.
- Playing and Reading: basic vocabulary associating objects with pictures.
- Animals and their Babies: names of animals and their babies, as well as the sounds they make.
- Shapes Alive: concept of shapes.
- Colour and Pattern Awareness: different patterns and shades of colour.
- Farm and Wild Animals: farm and wild animals by combining facts and rhymes, as well as encouraging exploration of music and movement.
- Shapes, Numbers and Sound Awareness: shapes, numbers and sounds by expanding on colour and shape in the environment, as well as introducing children to numbers and sounds in words.
- The Body and Senses: the body and senses by introducing children to body awareness and function throughout daily life, as well as the similarities and differences between different species.
Suitable for children aged 0 to 3+ years.