Diabetic Foot Cream
Grahams Natural Diabetic Foot Cream has been scientifically formulated with Clinically proven ingredients, specifically to complement and nurture diabetic skin.
The design process has included specific considerations of diabetic skin including:
- Excluding humectant, sugars and polyols, that are already overly abundant and present.
- Excluding lubricant and structural lipids that are typically in excess.
- Includes lipids, emollients and potent antioxidants that are missing in diabetic skin.
Grahams Natural Diabetic Foot Cream is intended as a “daily use” cream so as to ensure care and maintenance of diabetic skin but to also ensure daily checking by diabetics of potential diabetic skin issues.
The cream is formulated to be easily applied, non-greasy and to provide penetrating moisture and a very soft, low friction powder-soft finish, that helps to prevent friction and physical stresses on the skin surface.
Massage into to unbroken skin, each day, then dress in suitable socks and shoes.
Your doctor/ podiatrist will advise the most suitable regime for you. PATCH TEST BEFORE FIRST USE.
Warning: Diabetes is a serious, chronic disease with complex multi-systemic involvement. Regular consultation with your doctor, podiatrist and specialists are required to manage disease symptoms.
How to Use
- Apply to clean, dry intact skin of feet and ankles, including nails and between toes checking for changes. Massage to stimulate circulation and address rough, dry spots before putting on proper socks and shoes.
- If you cannot reach your feet comfortably, use a long-handled, clean applicator (such as a soft plastic spatula) to carefully apply;
- You can also use a strategically placed mirror to examine your skin, toes and nails on your feet every day.
If you see any of the following - get medical treatment within 7 days.
- Broken skin between toes
- Foot shape changes
- Cracked skin
- Nail colour changes
- If you see any of the following - get medical treatment that day.
- Unusual swelling
- Ingrown nail
- Bruising or cuts.
Always put socks and shoes on before walking. TAKE CARE this cream can make hard or wet surfaces slippery. Do not apply to broken skin or ulcerated areas.
See packaging insert for important additional information.
Purified water, (eqv) Punica granatum fruit extract, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Urea, Cetyl alcohol, Medium-chain Triglycerides, Castor Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Coconut Oil, Virgin Linseed Oil, d-alpha tocopherol, Carnauba Wax, White Beeswax, Sodium PCA, Hyaluronic acid, Betaine, Urtica dioica leaf extract, Matricaria chamomilla Flower extract, Trifolium pratense Flower extract, Dehydroacetic acid, Lactic acid, Benzyl alcohol.
Key ingredient benefits:
Humectants: draw water from formulation to increase skin hydration. Urea, Sodium PCA, Betaine, Hyaluronic acid and Lactic acid.
Lubricating and Emollient oils and waxes: Help protect and support the structure and function of skin and help to stimulate normal skin metabolism. Balance of essential and non-essential fatty acids from a range of botanical sources. Including castor seed oil, Medium chain triglycerides, Isopropyl myristate, Linseed oil.
Antioxidants: Diabetes affected skin has high levels of lipid peroxidation and decrease antioxidant status (dry skin). Pomegranate, Nettle leaf, Calendula and red clover are used as antioxidants. This provides both lipid and water-soluble antioxidant activity.
Biostatic: helps in reduction of bacterial reproduction of diabetic affected skin. Coconut oil, Benzyl alcohol, Lactic acid, Nettle, Chamomile and Red Clover extracts.
Graham’s Natural Diabetic’s Foot Cream should be as an integral part of your daily, self-screening of diabetic foot health, or as advised by your medical practitioner.
- Provides a non-greasy, lubricant aid to examination and stimulating massage,
- Moisturises diabetic feet and
- Helps protect your skin from friction, callus development and skin injury.
Check out our recent blogs for more information on diet, skincare and how to guides.